Re: USB-Modem, slusb and kernels later than 2.6.24

Dear Jacques,

I checked the versions of the USB-libraries. The versions hardly didn't
change along the distributions. The USB-libraries seem to be rather
conservative.
For compilation of slusb you don't need the libusb-devel-package either.
 But I tried another modprobe -v slusb.
Dmesg showed:

[ 3916.478854] ST7554 USB Modem.
[ 3916.499388] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at
  (null)

May be there could be fixed something in the st7554.c-file.

Best regards

Bernd