Re: USB-Modem, slusb and kernels later than 2.6.24

Bernd,

Please give us the URL of the file which compiled slamr and failed slusb - I just would like to give it a try on my machine (because I had the necessary hardware in my office, I happend to watch Sacha, the author of the drivers, compiling and testing them , and I am curious to see what fails and where)
Also, are you using a 32 bits or a 64 bits machine?

Jacques