Re: Compiling support for AGRSM 0x11c11040 - Fedora 9 - kernel 2.6.26.5-45

hi isamar,

yes, since kernel 2.6.27 this symboles are exported for gpl modules only
with latest alsa snd_hda_codec_write/read too.

it is up to you to change the modules license to gpl (in agrsoftmodem.c
~line 209 around), sry.

zsolt