Re: Compiling support for AGRSM 0x11c11040 - Fedora 9 - kernel 2.6.26.5-45

Zsolt,

I am not worried here with the package management.
Just need the source code and to make it work. Maybe,
with this working, I can help uploading Fedora 9's RPM package for
whoever needs that.

Well, I gave up to keep the old kernel and now I am using the newest
Fedora 9's Kernel,
 2.6.27.24-78.2.53.fc9.i686

With this kernel version, my "SiS Azalia" sound card is working very
well and then I don't need
to use that workaround with alsa 1.0.19 package anymore.

I am using now the sources from the package agrsm-2.1.80-7mdv2009.0.tar.gz
I got that from http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/
BTW, do you have the source package for agrsm-2.1.80-8 ?

Now, my current status is:

1) I load agrmodem.ko    OK
2) I load agrserial.ko         OK
3) I load minicom               OK
4) But, when I send any commando to the modem like "ATDT<somenumber>",
the machine freezes at all.

In the same machine there is a "Atheros WIFI AR2425 chip"  sharing IRQ
with the modem.

Lemme know if there is any dump or log I can send you to help on that.

Thanks for now.

Isamar

--
Isamar Maia