Re: Compiling support for AGRSM 0x11c11040 - Fedora 9 - kernel 2.6.26.5-45

Isamar,

 Could it be that the WIFI chip is causing an interference?
 Try to bring the network down, and 'ifdown' all the interfaces
 except the loopback 'lo' interface. Then try to load the
 agr* modules and run 'sudo wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf'
 If you use minicom, then it needs to be told what COM port
 to use, run 'minicom -s'
 Also try to force the wifi chip to use a different irq.
 I am not exactly sure how it can be done. Maybe a module parameter
 could be supplied, or something like that. Or just unload the
 atheros modules and see if that helps with the Agere modules.

--
WBR, Nikolay Zhuravlev

Thus spake Isamar Maia (isamar@xxxxxxxxx):