Re: Compiling support for AGRSM 0x11c11040 - Fedora 9 - kernel 2.6.26.5-45

Nikolay,

I did that already with no success. I didn't load the WIFI kernel module
and the result is the same.

It's a very cheap Pegraton(Asustek) notebook. Its CMOS doesn't allow
to change WIFI chip's IRQ  value. There is no module parameter to do that also.

I use minicom and to make the things easier, I create a symlink from /dev/modem
to /dev/ttyAGS3

I am still stucked.

Isamar