Re: Unable to see messages in mobile mail clients

Michael,

Thanks for the heads up.  For the past few days (mostly in the background) I've been looking to see if this incident already exists.  Personally, I don't like duplicate issues so I'm trying to avoid reporting a duplicate to the Cyrus IMAP team.

I also found this, https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues/1614, which kind of looks like what I was experiencing.  Looking at the labels for this it's a P3.  I don't know about the Cyrus IMAP team but I know on my team a severity 3 or higher classification is basically purgatory unless someone really gets the hankering for some bug fixin' in their free time.

Thanks,
Chris