Re: Unable to see messages in mobile mail clients

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022, at 2:39 AM, Chis Walker wrote:
I'm probaby going to file a bug about this since I'm sure enabling squat search shouldn't break part of RFC 4731.

Please do!  I haven't looked closely, but I had thought the "squat" search engine no longer existed as of a couple of versions ago.  So it's very surprising to me to see it still able to be configured (even on git master!), but maybe I just misremembered and it's actually still around.

Either way, this is a rubbish experience and it'd be good to get to the bottom of it and come out with a coherent way forward.