Re: Unable to see messages in mobile mail clients

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022, at 8:17 AM, Tecnologia UNNOBA wrote:

 <1642713204<7 UID SEARCH 3055:3354 NOT DELETED
>1642713204>* SEARCH
7 OK Completed (0 msgs in 0.027 secs)

This telemetry shows the client is doing a SEARCH, which succeeds and finds zero results.  If the client expected this search to find all the messages, and it got back none, it would make sense for it to show no messages...

I don't know much about search specifically, but I do know that if you've upgraded the Cyrus software but not done anything to upgrade your search indexes, you're going to have empty or incomplete search results.

If you try to do an IMAP search (not a local cache search!) from a client that does work, does it find the results you expect?  If not, there's your problem -- figure out what's wrong with your search indexes, fix them, and then clients that rely exclusively on search will start seeing messages again.