Re: Unable to see messages in mobile mail clients

Дилян, ellie,

I can't speak for Tecnologia but I didn't do an in-place upgrade.  I installed Cyrus 3.4.2 onto another server and replicated my messages onto that machine.  I assumed that indexes and mailbox construction would be handled correctly using that method.  Should I try running 'reconstruct -V max' to see if that clears things up?  I did try 'reconstruct -M' on my mailbox and nothing changed.  I even tried deleting my mailbox and recreating it and I'm still not able to see any messages using a mobile client.

ellie,

I think you may be right about the search indices being borked.  I tried a server search on a "working" client and got back nothing.  I'm going to start digging through the manpages and documentation for any search-related settings and see what I can find.

Thanks,
Chris