Re: Question about Cyrus replication and defaultpartition setting

Sorry I forgotten to mention it was a replicacion from 3.0.13 to 3.0.15

Thanks!!

El 2022-01-20 16:53, egoitz via Info escribió:

ATENCION: Este correo se ha enviado desde fuera de la organización. No pinche en los enlaces ni abra los adjuntos a no ser que reconozca el remitente y sepa que el contenido es seguro.

Good afternoon!,

I have been taken a look at the code and seeing how it interacts. That's why I assume there's no problem here, but I would be very thankful if you could confirm me it.

If you are replicating in first user mode (for syncing all users) and later (when all users are synced) you start in rolling replication mode from the master Cyrus server to the slave one AND the master and the slave have different default partitions can you suffer any kind of issue?. I assume not, because I have seen that :

- When replicating in user mode (sync_client -v -u) it seems the slave asks the master the partition where the new user mailbox should be placed.

- When in rolling replication mode and in the master you create a new "folder"  inside a user mailbox, I see the mboxlist_create_partition() finds the parent folder's partition so no issues should be there.

Am I wrong?. I would be very thankful if you someone could confirm it to me :)

Best regards!,