Re: Session attendance reconciliation (was "Management team")

There you go. My memory is completely the reverse. Blue sheets were
for counts for room sizing only, and had no requirement for a real
identity and were (for privacy reasons) not retained about individuals
or used to do things which related to them as individuals.

And no.. I haven't gone into the mail stacks to prove that: I'm saying
what I thought had been said. Not unusual that its the inverse of what
was actually said.

_G