Re: "Management team"

On 4/22/20 12:33 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> It is ironic that the Internet Engineering Steering Group gave its
> approval for IETF attendees to "sign the blue sheets" by typing in
> their names in a web-based collaborative real-time editor which does
> not provide verification process.

Well, neither did the paper blue sheets provide any verification.

And all it took was a functioning writing tool to operate it. I can't get this to work in Brave, so I'm not signing the sheet for the sessions
I attend.

Admittedly my tolerance for crapware is essentially zero right now, so the
amount of time I devoted to this task would best be measured in milliseconds.

				Ned