Re: "Management team"

I just posted an email on the manycouches list on a possible way to automate the blue sheets that's tied in to IETF registration information. So the "verification" would be as accurate as the information collected via the registration process.

If you're interested, please respond on the manycouches list.

Cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 12:54 PM Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/22/20 12:33 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> It is ironic that the Internet Engineering Steering Group gave its
> approval for IETF attendees to "sign the blue sheets" by typing in
> their names in a web-based collaborative real-time editor which does
> not provide verification process.

Well, neither did the paper blue sheets provide any verification.

Keith