Re: Session attendance reconciliation (was "Management team")

On 23/04/2020, at 9:09 AM, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This suggests something else that may be relevant.  If there is
_any_ chance that we might want to use session attendance
information for IETF 107 for anything at all, including but
definitely not limited to Nomcom eligibility in the future (not
this year's NomCom), it would probably be wise to either merge
to information from the Etherpad with Jabber logins and/or to
explicit ask people who were unable (or sufficiently
inconvenienced by technology) to record their presence on the
Etherpad to identify themselves to the Secretariat in some
appropriate way (I hope not on this mailing list).

Jay, is that feasible?

For IETF 107 the secretariat reconciled the list of Webex participants with the bluesheets to create a single list on a per session basis.  Inferring a participant’s name from a jabber ID is too hard.

Jay

   thanks,
  john

--