Re: Assessment criteria for decision on in-person/virtual IETF 108

> On 20 Apr 2020, at 10:21, Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> +1 (except maybe for the somewhat optimistic spring 2021 prediction).

Having hope is a good thing :)

But taking it to the point of expecting any chance of a physical meeting in July this year going ahead seems at best blind optimism.  Just cancel it now and ensure we have the best possible online experience instead.

Tim