Re: Out for discussion: draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations

Hi Joel,
At 01:06 PM 10-04-2020, Joel M. Halpern wrote:
We have a long tradition of people in positions of leadership also participating as individuals. Just because Joe thinks it doesn't work does not mean it is not true. It has weaknesses. We all know that.

I noticed that the tradition is formulated as a principle laid down by an authority in other venues. I don't know whether the persons doing that are aware of the weaknesses.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy