Re: Out for discussion: draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations

Joe, I do not follow your reasoning.
Barry is stating that he has talked to some of his fellow IESG members about the draft. He probably also talked to people that are not on the IESG. He is also telling us that the IESG has not agreed to this or adopted it in any formal fashion. And that he is bringing it forward as a member of the community.

Those seem to be factual statements.

Yours,
Joel