Out for discussion: draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations

I've just posted the subject draft, resulting from recent discussions
with IANA and the IESG about consistency in specifying the registrant
/ change controller for IANA registrations that come from IETF-stream
drafts.  The Abstract:

> Abstract:
>    IETF documents have been inconsistent in what they specify as the
>    registrant (or contact, or change controller) in IANA registrations
>    they make.  This document provides a consistent specification
>    ("IETF") to be used, and allows for exceptions with IESG approval.

While this does come from IESG discussions, the document is an
individual submission by me and does not come from the IESG.

Comments/discussion, please.

Barry