Re: Out for discussion: draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations

Are you claiming he is lying about his hat being off?
    That would seem to be a claim requiring evidence.

Or are you asking that we change the long standing practice of allowing our leadership to also participate as individuals in our work?

Are you saying that he should inform us of what the other IESG members said to him in informal conversation? (I sure hope not, but that seems to be what you are asking regarding why this isn't coming from the IESG.)

Or are you asserting or requesting something else that I am unable to understand from your emails?

Yours,
Joel