Re: Remote presenters for HotRFC in Vancouver? (was: Re: Side meetings in a virtual IETF meeting ?)

    So PHB's point about HotRFC remains.
    I want to soften it slightly:  being able to go up to the person afterwards
    and chat is the reason it works in person.  That fails for remote presenters,
    and for remote audience, and therefore Youtube would be as good.

At previous HotRFC's I have chatted 1:1 with several presenters and got them to come to ACME or other WG and present. Of course if the in-person meeting isn't happening, this is kinda moot.