Re: Remote presenters for HotRFC in Vancouver? (was: Re: Side meetings in a virtual IETF meeting ?)

HotRFC and Petchakutcha are the two most simple "side meetings" to offer
remotely because of their unidirectional format. My original ask on the
subject line was about all side meetings, especially other inofficial ones,
and my minimum ask was just about change in policy, use of meetecho
would be even better but understood to be limited by working hours of
volunteers.

Cheers
    Toerless

--