Re: Remote presenters for HotRFC in Vancouver? (was: Re: Side meetings in a virtual IETF meeting ?)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > Since there are no questions taken, this is a write only event and there is
    > no real difference between a HotRFC streamed live and a YouTube video.

+1

I have tried to avoid commenting (nit-picking) on HotRFC, since I have yet to
make it to one.  This is one of the reasons why.
I already feel way overscheduled.

(I'd rather have poster presentations at the reception myself)

    > Except that the YouTube video has a transcript and can be watched at any
    > time people want to see it with the option of adjusting the speed to watch
    > it faster or slower.

    > So a Web page with links to submitted videos would work as well.

+5

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [