Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-25

Robert, thanks for the careful (as always) review.

Just on one point -- the authors can reply to the others:

> It doesn't look like application/jscalendar+json has had a media type review.

There aren't formal media-type reviews for types registered in
IETF-consensus documents: see Section 3.1 of RFC 6838.

That said, Section 5.1 of 6838 says this:

   Notice of a potential media type registration in the standards tree
   SHOULD be sent to the media-types@xxxxxxxx mailing list for review.
   This mailing list has been established for the purpose of reviewing
   proposed media and access types.

I strongly encourage the authors to follow the advice in that section
now: it's not too late.  And I'm sorry that I didn't catch that
myself; thanks for picking it up.

Barry