Re: Remote presenters for HotRFC in Vancouver? (was: Re: Side meetings in a virtual IETF meeting ?)

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 12:53 PM Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since there are no questions taken, this is a write only event and there is no real difference between a HotRFC streamed live and a YouTube video.

Except that the YouTube video has a transcript and can be watched at any time people want to see it with the option of adjusting the speed to watch it faster or slower.

So a Web page with links to submitted videos would work as well.

I have opinions about this, but don't actually care about the mechanics after I figured out that Aaron Falk was better at guessing about mechanics for a successful HotRFC than I was.

But I am still curious if HotRFC has bubbled toward the top of the prioritized list of things that need to be thought about before March 20, so I'll wait for an answer about that.

Best,

Spencer