Re: tone policing

Adam Roach wrote:

But it's still an attack on the volunteers who attempt to keep this list usable. Not what they've done,

I'm afraid some of us are saying that what they actually did is to make
this list comfortable to leaders, which makes the list useless.

and not the role they're serving, but their actual persons.
Really? Let's see:

> if we're rotating sergeant-at-arms, I'm all for them
> spinning in their graves.

Are you saying "sergeant-at-arms" is not the role they're serving
but actual persons?

							Masataka Ohta