Re: Diversity considerations (was: Re: General non-confidential input to NomCom)

https://www.ietf.org/contact/ombudsteam/
http://www.olddog.co.uk/anti-harassment-process.htm

Started out as anti-harrassment, not sure if they make a line re
diversity based discrimination, but best to touch base with them
to learn more about the IETF processes. ADs are also most often the
first line of reporting confidential issues. I'd think ombutsteam
might be a good place to ask if/what explicit confidentiality processes
IETF has about that. Given how this is the IETF we might even have
even more RFCs about it than what's on the above URLs.

Cheers
    Toerless