Anti-harassment policy [Was: Diversity considerations (was: Re: General non-confidential input to NomCom)]

Not sure that this thread hasn't wandered away from the distribution list.
Someone might want to prune.

> https://www.ietf.org/contact/ombudsteam/
> http://www.olddog.co.uk/anti-harassment-process.htm

The latter is CC0 version of RFC 7776 should you wish to re-use any text.

Also see the IESG statement at
https://www.ietf.org/blog/ietf-anti-harassment-policy/

> Started out as anti-harrassment, not sure if they make a line re
> diversity based discrimination, but best to touch base with them
> to learn more about the IETF processes.

Happy to answer any questions, but maybe read the doc first?

> ADs are also most often the
> first line of reporting confidential issues. I'd think ombutsteam
> might be a good place to ask if/what explicit confidentiality processes
> IETF has about that. Given how this is the IETF we might even have
> even more RFCs about it than what's on the above URLs.

The Ombudsteam has confidentiality written in.

Cheers,
Adrian