Re: Diversity considerations (was: Re: General non-confidential input to NomCom)

On 9/26/2018 5:20 PM, Toerless Eckert wrote:
> I think thats i think as much as anybody can promise to do towards
> inclusion unless harder questions are being answered first and more
> explicit inclusiveness action is well defined.
>
> Cheers
>    Toerless
>
> P.S.: Nice slides otherwise!
My goal is not to hijack an IETF thread but I am always looking at how
to improve diversity and for me improve inclusion is a key factor.

I don't have all the answers.  We don't even collect data or require
data to measure improvement.  What I have is anecdotal data and my
industry knowledge.  So what I'm trying to do is discuss tips I've seen
that help.  If you have any tidbits to add, they are always appreciated.

Maybe you are right and a survey of our committers and members is a good
step to take.  I'll mention it to our board.

Regards,
KAM