Re: General non-confidential input to NomCom

Hi Brian,

Nice piece of work.  I'd suggest one additional section:

Diversity

It's important that the IETF leadership be comprised of individuals who have diverse genders, cultures and backgrounds.  The blindspots of monocultures, no matter their dimension, can lead to solutions that themselves circumscribe the value and relevance of our organization.

Eliot