Re: Diversity and offensive terminology in RFCs

On 9/20/18 6:31 AM, Toerless Eckert wrote:
> Thinking beyond my frustration with virtue signalling:

I'm not sure that it's helpful to suggest that there's no
actual substance to concerns about inadvertent offense
being caused by unthoughtful use of language, partly
because it's insulting and dismissive but primarily because
it's simply not accurate.

Melinda