Re: Food Rants

On Mar 5, 2018, at 3:26 PM, Anton Ivanov <anton.ivanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do not think that it is a realistic ask to ban these locations as you are looking at 50%+ of the Earth (by population). So frankly, if the location is such that there is high chance of going home in a casket one has to participate remotely.

This is why one of the major asks in Mary's document is that the venue be in close proximity to food stores where ingredients can be purchased individually.

Honestly, this is the only reason why I'm generally able to survive in Japan and Korea—I would go hungry if I couldn't go to the nearby grocery and purchase staples off the shelf to mix and eat in my room.