Re: Food Rants

I have not done a scientific comparison with other conferences, i wold
doubt they fare any better than IETF given the same amount of financing.
Do you have concrete evidence (same price, better results )?

They are not.

I was at one of the receptions run during MWC last week and the food was not labeled and mixed in a way which would preclude an allergic person from taking a risk with it.

However, I bet that it is the same as with IETF.

Whoever organized it did not ask for it to be. As far as compliance to the relevant law, Spain is towards the top of the Eu rankings so they can do it. Simply, nobody bothered asking them to do it.