Re: So do both [was Re: Should the IETF be condoning, even promoting, BOM pollution?]

Personally, I find page references to be really confusing when people talk about RFCs. But personal preference is not what matters.

We have already agreed that within the near future the pagination of RFCs will differ in different representations, and some may not have pagination at all. As such, worrying about keeping page numbers working for the next few years while we transition seems a less than effective use of our resources.

Yours,
Joel