Re: RESENDING - Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

On Aug 1, 2017, at 9:38 PM, Mark Andrews <marka@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually CLAT+NAT64 doesn't require changes on the node.   I don't disagree
with the rest of what you said (aside from the Frankenstein's monster bit:
Frankenstein's monster was really misunderstood).

It does for IPv6-only if want to talk to IPv4 literals or talk to
IPv4 only services when you are validating DNS answers.

I'm talking about when you have CLAT in the router.