Re: RESENDING - Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

On 01/08/2017 02:17, Michael Richardson wrote:

> Randy Bush <randy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>     > someone else suggested that we turn off all other ssids for the 6man and
>     > v6ops wg meetings.  there would be leakage, of course.  and it's a pita
>     > (we *really* do not like to make changes during the week).  perhaps the
>     > chairs could strongly encourage those in the wg meetings to use either
>     > v6only or nat64.>
> I think that this is a really good idea.

It would have the advantage that more people would pay attention to the screen
and speaker rather than doing email. And also, more and more people would
become aware that nat64 breaks stuff. I suppose that's good too. As advertising
for IPv6, it would do rather badly.

    Brian