Re: RESENDING - Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

Randy Bush <randy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    > someone else suggested that we turn off all other ssids for the 6man and
    > v6ops wg meetings.  there would be leakage, of course.  and it's a pita
    > (we *really* do not like to make changes during the week).  perhaps the
    > chairs could strongly encourage those in the wg meetings to use either
    > v6only or nat64.

I think that this is a really good idea.

I lived from v6ops onwards on nat64 during IETF99.
(But, my "VPN" has always used IPv6-only on the inside, so I never noticed
any loss)

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-