Re: RESENDING - Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017, Randy Bush wrote:

someone suggested a tee shirt if you stayed on v6only and/or nat64 all week. and a further prize if you found a new solution to a common problem on those networks.

I could do this with my Android or iOS-device all week and feel no pain what so ever. It just works. That would be a lot of T-shirts.

However, if someone did this with their Windows or MacOS machine, that'd be a much bigger feat. I would personally buy $DRINK to whoever came up with a user-friendly installable CLAT solution for these OSes, and would whole-heartedly support giving T-shirts to people actually testing out this software all week, and reporting problems.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike@xxxxxxxxx