Re: Sam's text and way forward on the last call of draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt

Something nagging in the back of my mind is that in
the opacity of this process there is scope for abuse
by the Ombudsteam. This is particularly problematic
where the Ombudsteam can opaquely remove people
from IETF office. I suspect that it would probably be less of a
problem if the Ombudsteam were Nomcom appointees
rather than IETF chair appointees.

- Stewart