Re: What is a "management position? [Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice]

> On Mar 13, 2015, at 9:54 PM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Or does it also include people appointed by ADs (WG chairs
> and secretaries, Directorate members)?
>
> This needs to be clarified. And they are two very different cases.

Hmm. AFAIK, a WG secretary is appointed by the chair, not the AD, or at least not necessarily the AD. And we could discuss, if we really wanted to descend into the pit of despair, scribes...