Re: What is a "management position? [Last Call: <draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05.txt> (IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures) to Best Current Practice]

On 3/16/2015 1:46 PM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> Someone who has no formal authority but is influential has two ways to
> make that influence effective:

Sorry for my confusion, but I thought the issue concerned the powers of
an Ombud to remove someone.

For those folk directly under Ombud authority, the document defines that
authority and process.

For those /not/ directly under Ombud authority, the question is how an
Ombud can effect the desired change without violating confidentiality
strictures.

d/

--
Dave Crocker