Re: Remote participants access to Meeting Mailing Lists was Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

> (3) While it is almost certainly too late to populate it before
> Berlin, I think the meeting page template could use a "Remote
> Participants" main section with pointers to hints and other
> relevant materials, including which mailing lists one should
> watch and that the web version of the meeting agenda should be
> refreshed at least daily.  Wouldn't hurt to repeat the
> instructions about what to do if the feeds go bad there either.

We have created a small section called Remote Participation on the lower right side of the 87 meeting page here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87/index.html. It can and will be improved over time, but it's a start.

-Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris@xxxxxxxx

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>