Remote participants access to Meeting Mailing Lists was Re: BOF posters in the welcome reception

I am another remote participant who would like to be able to subscribe to the meeting-specific mailing list.

 I can skip (myself)  the ones about coffee and cookies, but definitely want to read the ones about schedule changes, etc.

And even the other messages give me a taste of "what it would be like to be there".

Janet