Re: Fact check Re: SMTP and IPv6

In the abstract, your points look reasonable.  But until I know when the delivery protocol changed, and why, I don't know whether there is an issue of consultation or just "you know, you should have told us sooner." )I presume that the people who know are not working over the weekend like us loonatics.)

Yours,

Joel