Re: Fact check Re: SMTP and IPv6

For me, the reason I have read a lot of the notes similarly to the way John did is in part the way the conversation started.

If it ha started with "hey, I see that we don't have IPv6 support for our email now.  When did that stop and why?"  Anc then waited for staff to have a chance to answer, that would have been understandable.   But the thread started with "staff did something wrong".  (To be clear Stephen, I think your email was sufficient far down-thread that I have no perception of your attitude, and would likely be wrong if I guessed.)

Yours,

Joel