RFPs and IPv6

Allow me to start a new topic.

I have been remiss in recent years and have not paid much attention to IETF LLC's RFPs (https://www.ietf.org/administration/rfps-and-contracts/).

One thing I have noticed today is that neither of the two important RFPs sent out and awarded in 2023 mentioned IPv6 support for the services that they cover.

Attempting to rewrite history is pointless, so my question is: does the IETF feel that the LLC should be asked to require IPv6 support in future RFPs?

That is not a free option; it will probably increase costs.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter