Re: [117attendees] Making meeting attendance more affordable

Yes, that’s right. I continuously book all my flights 11 months in advance, and continuously can see that any weeks of difference from that since the flight is available for booking quickly increase the price, at least booked from Spain.

Booking from Vancouver next week (when the flight will be actually available for booking) vs booking a few weeks later, makes a huge differnce.

In addition to that, if you book with miles (which is not the case for me for the Brisbane flight, because Iberia don’t have a direct flight or even code shared), often means that you can use the miles or “bad luck” the seats available for miles usare are gone.

Regards,
Jordi

@jordipalet