Re: Making meeting attendance more affordable

Salz, Rich <rsalz=40akamai.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      > Discounted registration for a first-time attendee. Perhaps in

My (running) hash charges for first-time attendees, but it's free for the
second time.  This is to encourage people to return.

    > Make one of the meetings decentralized. Held simultaneously in multiple
    > places around the globe. Getting the logistics and timezones equitable
    > will be hard, but it would also greatly reduce our CO2 usage.

manycouches started this discussion, and a conclusion was that we should add
a fourth meeting that was fully-online, and then maybe we can step down the
three.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )