Re: [117attendees] Making meeting attendance more affordable

Jordi,

You are saying that flights booked today are more expensive than they were 90
days ago. Please provide proof.

Ole

On Jul 27, 2023, at 15:42, jordi.palet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jordi.palet=40consulintel.es@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ole,

Is not a problem of perspective, because I’m not saying “not to go to AU”. I’m saying that for such location, we need to allow the people to book 11-12 months in advance their flights, so if the contract couldn’t have been finished before, then we should have looked for meeting there some time after.

Is not just “a bit more expensive” is more than double ...

For me and some other folks I’ve discussed with, is a non-go (unless a miracle with airlines drop the price to a rationale one).

Regards,
Jordi

@jordipalet

Ole J. Jacobsen