Re: [117attendees] Making meeting attendance more affordable

Landing slots into Australia and cabotage rights are very constrained and (rightly or wrongly) defend the Australian carriers against competitors from overseas.

Nobody resident in Australia likes the 2x normal flight costs to and from here.

 We don't see any trend down right now, I can't predict the future but I don't see what policy change is going to force the existing airlines to drop price.